April 11, 2010

The other blog

I may have given a shout about this before, but I wanted to make sure anyone that follows this blog also knows about my ongoing 365 project. I'm taking a photo everyday (or trying to) and posting it to my 365 blog (www.blake365.blogspot.com). I am generally a little looser in my edits for the 365 posts, so while there are some pretty photos, there are a lot of "what was he thinking" photos and photos from daily assignments mixed in. The rule is simple: one photo per day.

This blog here is a little different as I usually try to post a series of images or have something to say about a particular image. I don't write on the 365 blog, so if I want to write something up, it'll end up here as well. There is some crossover between the two blogs, but I usually keep the 365 one more current. Thanks for looking!

No comments: