April 20, 2010

Jasper

I'm in my second week in Dubois County and I am loving it. The countryside is beautiful and the people are friendly. When I crossed Iowa while driving back from Colorado a few years ago I loved driving through the rolling hills and farms scattered among the cornfields. Dubois is similar, but there are more trees and wild places if you know where to look. I'm a true Midwestern son. I don't think I've lived in a place that I haven't liked, but I think the Midwest will always be home. Anyway, the internship at The Herald is phenomenal. I'm still trying to find a pace and routine that works, but I'm sure that will come in time. Here a few sports photos from last week.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you're liking it there. It's a beautiful and super goofy place. Make sure you go check out the Calumet and mention my name there. I hope you enjoy the hippy wine I left for you.