January 10, 2011

c. 2007

For the past three years this roll of film has been knocking around in my car and today (my first day in Concord, NH) I decided to finally get it developed. It was pretty fun to see what turned up. Family, friends and a trip to Eagle Village to climb.

film_0_blog
[neighbor and sister shoveling, big rapids, mi]
film_1_blog
[justin in ropes course, hersey, mi]
film_3_blog
[travis climbing, hersey, mi]
film_5_blog
[shadow, big rapids, mi]
film_4_blog
[family, alma, mi]
film_7_blog
[rebekah, big rapids, mi]

3 comments:

Justin said...

Thanks for sharing. I might have forgot all about that eagle village trip, save those tiny negatives of broski and me knocking around your car.

Sarah A. Miller said...

that photo of the dog is too cute!! I think you could sell it as a stock photo! maybe a cute dog calendar...

Neil Blake said...

Maybe I can be a pet photographer if the photojournalism thing doesn't pan out. Financial security?