August 8, 2009

Project Pedal

I usually reserve this blog for my own work, but sometimes you run across something everyone should know about. For the past several years Mike Ambs has been working on a documentary about a cross country cycling trip. As an independent filmmaker he's run into countless hurdles and had his share of setbacks, but the film continues to move forward. For more information and an intro to the project, click here.

My cousin Jason showed me the project a few years ago and I've been following the film's progress since. There is also a behind the scenes look at the making of the film the first few episodes of which can be seen here.


Teaser 016 from mike ambs ☂ on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Joshua Kodis Photography said...

These are some pretty sweet videos, very inspiring in many ways. I need to shoot videos like this more.